A future beyond coal in Europe - An interview with Greens/EFA co-president Ska Keller
The Greens/EFA group have been running a fair transition campaign since the end of last year. The end of coal is a reality, mainly for economic reasons. Investing in this type of energy source does simply not make any sense anymore. The phasing out of coal is therefore already happening. For the Green political group, what is now fundamental is to ensure that the miners - the most concerned of all groups - are placed at the core of the transition. We are now questioning the Greens/EFA co-President on how a future beyond coal in Europe is possible, how we can get there and how we can make sure that the miners are consulted, but also empowered as much as possible.
We thank the following organizations for supporting Stop Climate Change:
- RecycleInfo.org - do something good!
- OB Parks & Rec - City of Orange Beach Parks & Recreation Department
- SolarStorms.org - Solar Storms and Space Weather
- GravSports.com - Gravity sports and guides
- USA Today Educate - resource guides and libraries for teachers and students
- Face the Facts USA - studies and facts about the USA